Saturday, January 7, 2012

How can i keep my bonsai alive?

I water my bonsai tree every couple of days and keep it in a window where it can get sun(just like my directions said) but it's still turning yellow. How do i get it to come back?|||Since a bonsai can be any dwarfed tree, you need to know what species of tree you have. Watering it correctly can be an art. It may be getting too much water and could be suffering from fungus growth. Check with your local plant Nursery for the correct soil and watering technique.|||Hundreds of species are made into bonsai. If you send me a photo


wchoat@american-bonsai.com , I'll send you care instructions for that particular species. There is also a chance that you are keeping an outdoor tree inside, and if so, it will only last about 6 months. If you don't have a way of sending a photo, describe the foliage, and maybe we can determine the species from your description. You may also want to check the Bonsai Care page of my site:


http://www.american-bonsai.com|||Check out:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment